On May 18, 2021
Website HOO KOO E KOO
HOO KOO E KOO is a global brand and product studio
Your role is laser sharp focus on best in class UX, information architecture and product design.
You will be helped by researchers, creative directors, designers, animators in order to deliver highest quality, user-centric and conversion focussed digital products from apps to physical spaces.
Working with the rest of HKEK team, you will help estimate, scope, analyse target user groups and design assets from personas, charts, diagrams to wireframes and prototypes.
- You can design and architect simple, usable and intuitive interfaces and systems for apps, platforms, websites, games and sometimes other media.
- You love making sophisticated simple, making things playful while keeping an eye on business objectives.
- You’re highly analytical and like to look at a problem from multiple angles. You have dabbled with animation and coding and have a good intuition for how your decisions can translate into changes in project scope.
- You enjoy working in a start-up like environment, where you have a maximum direct impact and sometimes wear multiple hats.
- You enjoy the freedom of being wherever you want as long you deliver – and you deliver thoughtful solutions, on time, without fail.
- 5+ years provable experience in Digital Product / UX / Interface design
- Related degree or a highly recognised course
- Proficient in Figma, Sketch, InVision, Overflow
- Proficient in Google Docs/Drive
- Highly experienced in working remotely
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable UX work of high level for mobile and web
- Experience working at startups
- Based near New York time zone (or willing to work in the time zone)
- Experience with UX for large platforms
- Experience with UX for AR and/or games
- Experience designing desktop apps (modern)
- Care for the future of the world
- Digital nomad, past or present 🙂
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com