On September 27, 2021
Website Publix Super Markets
Publix Super Markets tops the list of privately-owned supermarkets in the U.S. We are privately-owned, hold no long-term debt, and continue to grow year after year. Publix and our associates excel in community involvement, volunteerism and environmental sustainability. Our collective commitment to diversity has contributed to our success in being a great place to work and shop. It’s satisfying to work for — and be an owner in — a Fortune 100 company that is widely recognized as a leader in the supermarket industry.
The Corporate Communications department at Publix spearheads internal communications and press releases, publishes monthly newsletters and annual benefits notices, handles department-specific communications, and manages digital content for Publix’s internally facing platforms.
Within the department, the Senior User Experience (UX) Content Designer will establish and evolve content strategy for communication technology that delivers compelling and interactive associate experiences, including chatbot solutions. The Senior UX Content Designer will help establish our chatbot voice and standard methodologies, and ensure associates have an exceptional chatbot experience. The ideal candidate has drive and initiative, is flexible and adaptable, and works productively and effectively when faced with stressful work situations and time pressures.
What you’ll do
• develop, oversee, and audit the content management strategy and methodology for digital platforms
• evolve platform user experience based on industry best practices, user testing and platform analytics
• establish processes to intake new requests, address content gaps, prioritize content development and
• define critical metrics of success, create processes to track, interpret and report on those metrics
• manage UX Content Designer
To apply for this job please visit jobs.brassring.com.